Split multi-channel sound card into separate outputs/inputs on Macos

Viewed 87

I have a sound card with 10 outputs and 4 inputs (outputs/inputs for the computer, it's a GoXlr if you know that device), and i want to split these channels into separate inputs and outputs devices for the system.

I successfully made the 5 outputs channels (outputs for the computer) by creating aggregate devices that redirects to the good channels each, but i didn't found any way to do the same for the inputs.

I need to do a device for the channels 1 and 2, and a device for the channels 3 and 4, but that seems impossible without creating a driver in c with non-documented api (and i don't think i can do that ahem).

I'm actually using Swift for my app but i can use another language if needed.

To summarise:

  • I have a 4 channels sound card
  • I want 2 devices, one for channels 1 and 2 of the sound card, the other for channels 3 and 4.

Anyone knows how can i do that ?

0 Answers
Related