On Google Cloud Platform, I'm trying to create a back-end service with a new serverless network endpoint group.
The region has to be very specific (europe-west3) and I already created multiple services on Cloud Run, including the one I want to use with this back-end. I also created multiple back-ends before with the same set-up.
I've verified the regions of my services (all in europe-west3), yet when I create a new back-end service and add a new serverless network endpoint group, set the region to europe-west3 & Select Cloud Run as type, GCP shows "No Cloud Run services in current region".
No services when region is selected
Weirdest thing is, when I don't select a region, the list of services does show up. Once selected, it mentions "(undefined)" behind the service name.
Services show when no region is selected
Why can't I create a new back-end + network endpoint group and why could I do it before? And how could I fix this?
This is my first question ever (on StackOverflow). Sorry for any bad etiquette!