I generated a list of Maki Icons I want to use via the original icon editor.
drawMarkers() {
let self = this;
const mapboxgl = require("mapbox-gl");
let data = this.draw.getAll();
data.features.forEach((feature) => {
if (feature.geometry.type == "Point") {
var icon = feature.properties.icon;
var title = feature.properties.title;
if (typeof title === "undefined") {
title = "Info";
} else {
var popup = new mapboxgl.Popup({ offset: 25 }) // add popups
.setHTML(`<h3>${title}</h3>`);
var marker = new mapboxgl.Marker({
color: '#333',
draggable: false,
scale: 1,
})
.setLngLat(feature.geometry.coordinates)
.setPopup(popup)
.addTo(self.map);
}
});
The Markers are showed correctly on the Mapbox.
The GeoJSON is like this:
"type":"FeatureCollection",
"features":[
{
"id":"c749de6a6eac6b1cfdda890e7c665e0d",
"type":"Feature",
"properties":{
"icon":"ferry",
"title":"This should show a Ferry icon",
"portColor":"#d9eb37"
},
"geometry":{
"coordinates":[
6.12,
22.44
],
"type":"Point"
}
},
I want the Maki Icons also added in the Marker, but I cannot find any documentation of how icons can be used inside the Mapbox Marker.
Who can help me out? I'm using the Mapbox GL JS for Web.