I am successful in rendering 'reactlog' when I use flexdshboard, but it renders within the dashboard and is way too small in size - even for this minimal example. How can I get it to render on its own webpage?
I tried using shiny::reactlogShow() after the session both with and without the reactlog_module_server() line in the server code to no avail. shiny::reactlogShow() brings up its own webpage, but it is blank. Sample code is provided.
---
title: "Untitled"
output:
flexdashboard::flex_dashboard:
orientation: rows
runtime: shiny
---
```{r setup, include=FALSE}
library(shiny)
library(reactlog)
reactlog_enable() # Enable reactlog
library(flexdashboard)
```
###
```{r}
## Inputs
shiny::numericInput(
inputId = "a",
label = "Input 'a'",
value = 3
)
shiny::numericInput(
inputId = "b",
label = "Input 'b'",
value = 4
)
### start ui module
reactlog_module_ui()
```
###
```{r}
## Output
a2 <- eventReactive(input$a,
{ a <- input$a^2
a
})
b2 <- eventReactive(input$b,
{ b <- input$b^2
b
})
c2 <- reactive(
{ x <- a2() + b2()
x
})
c <- reactive(
{ y <- sqrt( c2() )
y
})
renderPrint({
c()
})
### start server module
reactlog_module_server()

