I have developed an application and want to publish to the microsoft store. I have tried using advanced installer but unless I pay $500 I cannot publish it i think using the trial version? I have also tried using MSIX Package (Windows) but then I need to digitally sign it, and then I can't add logos and etc. I also do not know how to get a certificate and convert it to .pfx format for this to work.
Honestly, this process has just made me want to stop, which is unfortunate. So I am trying to find a service or someone that I can pay to package my .exe app to an MSIX, signed and everything so that I can just upload it to the store on my account..but I cannot find anything on google.
Does anyone know of a service, or even a better application that has better guides for MSIX packaging and signing? Advanced Installer is pretty extensive, but their guides are based on MSI, not MSIX. Not worth paying $500 for when they are not even current with Microsoft Stores required format.
