Is it possible to set the path that Xamarin uses when Archiving app builds for it's "Extractions" path, I'm hitting a limitation with the windows maximum path length currently (And have setup group policy/regedit flags already to support longer lengths, that isn't helping).
Currently it seems to be set to %APPDATA%\Local\Temp\Xamarin\Extractions\[GUID]\[Appname] [DateTime]\Products\Applications\[AppName]\[Component] (or something like that anyway)
Is there an option / flag / setting in Visual Studio, MSBuild, or Xamarin somewhere that I can add to set that initial path from %APPDATA%\Local\Temp\Xamarin\Extractions to something shorter like C:\Temp ?
With my windows login name the path upto & including Extractions is already 63 characters of the 260 odd that are allowed, The [GUID] to the final folder part is another 146, so that really doesn't leave any room for the actual components themselves to be extracted / read from.
Not sure if it's relevant/helpful but I'm using Visual Studio Professional 2022 on Windows 10, the iOS builds are done via a networked Mac Mini but they won't even get that far anymore because of the archive process failing.
Also, the actual error I'm getting is: There was an error unzipping the file C:\Development\Archives\iOS\2022-04-29\d921bd55.zip: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\... etc