Sorry, if it is a trivial question: I use the port forwarding the port 22 on remote computer is redirected to port 2222 on my local computer. The tunnel is created with the following azure command:
az network bastion tunnel
I can start the first session with ssh
ssh seva@localhost -p 2222
and it works fine However, when I'm starting from another terminal window another ssh session with the same command
ssh seva@localhost -p 2222
the connection hangs and goes through only when the first connection is terminated I'm aware, that I can run multiple sessions with azure native client:
az network bastion ssh
But I need multiple sessions through the same port 'classical way' because it is obviously the way, the Visual Studio Code uses when I trying to connect with it the remote computer. One session is obviously for the terminal window and another one for data transfer.
Many thanks in advance.
=Seva