I am getting data in the script in JSON format (through url parameters), which looks something like this - e.g. {"row":3,"data":{"2":"apple","3":"strawberry","5":"pineapple"}}.
(formatted json) -
{
"row": 3,
"data": {
"2": "nyc",
"3": "strawberry",
"5": "18"
...
}
}
Now, to update cells we need it's row number and column number - row in the json is the row number, and 2 3 5 are the column numbers of the cells that are supposed to be updated with the value given.
How should my code look like if I want to update the given cells with their respective values? Here's a representation of what I want to do -
(As you can see, for row number 3, cell values for columns 2, 3 & 5 have been updated)
I am unable to figure out how to parse this JSON and get a list of targeted columns and their values, and how to update cells in using apps script... Any help is appreciated :) Thanks!

