Is there a fast way to see all the active mesures in a Power BI report?

Viewed 224

I am trying to siff through a large PBI report and for that I want to be able to determine the active measures and tables in the data model. In others words, I wanna be able to see what's being used from what's unused or obsolete in the model.

Is there, by any chance, a shortcut for that?

Thanks in advance

1 Answers

I think what you are after is RADACAD's amazing PowerBI Helper Utility.

This utility, once installed, is integrated in to the PowerBI external tools ribbon.

RADACAD PowerBI Helper

See the section at the link above around removing unused fields and measures.

Remove Not-used fields If there is a field not used in any visual, filter, or other calculations, then this is a safe field to be removed. Power BI Help can identify these fields even if they are DAX calculated columns or measures. Using the dependency tree of the measure, it will identify if the field is used in another calculation that is used in a visual or filter.

Related