I'm using Autolisp to create an entity (a plugin component).
First use entget to collect data of an existing entity, and it shows me this list:
((-1 . <name: 24df3f09820>)
(0 . "TCH_ARROW")
(330 . <name: 24df3da69f0>)
(5 . "2B2")
(100 . "AcDbEntity")
(67 . 0)
(410 . "Model")
(8 . "DIM_SYMB")
(100 . "TDbEntity")
(46 . 0.0)
(47 . 100.0)
(68 . 1)
(100 . "TDbSymbWithText")
(7 . "_TCH_DIM")
(40 . 3.5)
(52 . 0.0)
(410 . "PUB_TEXT")
(100 . "TDbSymbArrow")
(70 . 2)
(11 0.0 0.0 0.0)
(1 . "ABC")
(41 . 3.0)
(10 3241.87 3026.46 0.0)
(50 . 0.0)
(10 870.38 2088.79 0.0)
(50 . 0.0)
(71 . 0))
But then I removed -1 and 330, and feed these data into entmake, like this:
(entmakex (list
'(0 . "TCH_ARROW")
'(5 . "2B2")
'(100 . "AcDbEntity")
'(67 . 0)
'(410 . "Model")
'(8 . "DIM_SYMB")
'(100 . "TDbEntity")
'(46 . 0.0)
'(47 . 100.0)
'(68 . 1)
'(100 . "TDbSymbWithText")
'(7 . "_TCH_DIM")
'(40 . 3.5)
'(52 . 0.0)
'(410 . "PUB_TEXT")
'(100 . "TDbSymbArrow")
'(70 . 2)
'(11 0.0 0.0 0.0)
'(1 . "ABC")
'(41 . 3.0)
'(10 3241.87 3026.46 0.0)
'(50 . 0.0)
'(10 870.38 2088.79 0.0)
'(50 . 0.0)
'(71 . 0)
))
I'm expecting a copy of the original one but... it failed and returned "nil"...
I think some required data was missing, so what could be missing? I also realized entget didn't return all attributes, how can I collect all the data of an entity instead of guessing which data is required?
Thanks in advance