Vue3- [Provide and Inject] when data changes ,not do visual update ,I use filter( ) to del an item in array

Viewed 268

I am test provide and inject method. I put datas, del-function in parent to provide, I put dynamic render in child using v-for='data' in datas...

The goal I want to implement is: when I press the "delete button"=>del-function in child, then datas in parent get an item deleted , and datas in parent provide get updated.

Then child get new datas to do visual update. v-for re-render. [!!!]

But when I press the "delete button" , datas updated ,but visually ,no one get deleted.

v-for rendered cards

// parent vue file 
<template>
  <Reslist/>
</template>

<script>

import Reslist from './components/ResList.vue'

export default {
  name: "App",
  components: {
     Reslist
  },
  provide() {
    return {
      datas: this.datas,
      delData: this.delData,
    };
  },
  data() {
    return {
      datas: [
        {
          id: 1,
          name: "wawa",
          age: "18",
        },
        {
          id: 2,
          name: "wmmmfwa",
          age: "1128",
        },
      ],
    };
  },
  methods: {
    delData(id) {
      console.log('delete-id ='+ id);
      const newDatas = this.datas.filter( element => element.id !== id);
      this.datas = newDatas;
      console.log( this.datas);

    },
  },
};
</script>

<style>
#app {
  font-family: Avenir, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
  -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
  -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale;
  text-align: center;
  color: #2c3e50;
  margin-top: 60px;
}
</style>


// child vue file
<template>
   <div v-for='data in datas' :key="data.name">
        <h2>{{data.name}}</h2>
        <p>{{data.age}}</p>
        <button @click='delData(data.id)'>delete</button>
   </div>
</template>
<script>
export default {
    inject:['datas','delData']
}
</script>
<style scoped>
div{
    width: 18.75rem;
    margin: 1.25rem auto;
    border: solid 1px grey;
    padding: 1.25rem;
}
</style>

I know how to use prop to pass data to child. I just want to know why [provide and inject] don't work?? In [provide],I already [datas = this.datas] , does my logic have mistakes?

2 Answers

Good night, Bro!

I found a solution using computed props...

Hope its helpful!

Parent Vue File

<template>
  <Reslist/>
</template>

<script>
import Reslist from './ResList.vue'
import { computed } from '@vue/reactivity'
export default {
  name: "App",
  components: {
     Reslist
  },
  provide() {
    return {
      datas: computed(() => this.datas),
      delData: this.delData,
    };
  },
  data() {
    return {
      datas: [
        {
          id: 1,
          name: "wawa",
          age: "18",
        },
        {
          id: 2,
          name: "wmmmfwa",
          age: "1128",
        },
      ],
    };
  },
  methods: {
    delData(id) {
      console.log('delete-id ='+ id);
      const newDatas = this.datas.filter( element => element.id !== id);
      this.datas = newDatas;
      console.log(this.datas);
    },
  },
};
</script>

<style>
#app {
  font-family: Avenir, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
  -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
  -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale;
  text-align: center;
  color: #2c3e50;
  margin-top: 60px;
}
</style>

Child File

<template>
   <div v-for='data in datas' :key="data.name">
        <h2>{{data.name}}</h2>
        <p>{{data.age}}</p>
        <button @click='delData(data.id)'>delete</button>
   </div>
</template>
<script>
export default {
  inject:['datas','delData']
}
</script>
<style scoped>
div{
    width: 18.75rem;
    margin: 1.25rem auto;
    border: solid 1px grey;
    padding: 1.25rem;
}
</style>

Configuring Main.js To Accept Computed prop.

import { createApp } from 'vue'
import App from './App.vue'

const app = createApp(App)
app.config.unwrapInjectedRef = true
app.mount('#app')

The information for this config : https://vuejs.org/guide/components/provide-inject.html#working-with-reactivity

Your injected data is not working in a reactive way, and per the Vue.js Documentation, in order for injected data to do this, you must provide it as a computed property by wrapping it in a computed() function:

enter image description here

Which states:

Working with Reactivity

In order to make injections reactively linked to the provider, we need to provide a computed property using the computed() function

In your case, it might look like this:

  provide() {
    return {
      datas: computed(() => this.datas),
      delData: this.delData,
    };
  },

Having said this, Vue is always undergoing updates, enhancements and fixes, and in order for this to work fully, temporarily, you must add an additional config to your application:

enter image description here

Which states:

Temporary Config Required

The above usage requires setting app.config.unwrapInjectedRef = true to make injections automatically unwrap computed refs. This will become the default behavior in Vue 3.3 and this config is introduced temporarily to avoid breakage. It will no longer be required after 3.3.

In code, this could look like so:

import { createApp } from 'vue'
import App from './App.vue'
import './index.css'

const app = createApp(App);
app.config.unwrapInjectedRef = true;

app.mount('#app')
Related