- I have a GCP VM on which is installed a Docker with Drupal.
- e2-medium with SSD 10Go
- After increasing the disk size to 20GB, I can no longer access the VM in SSH
The manipulations that I tried
- Return to the starting configuration
- IAP configuration with dedicated address ranges to arrive on the VM subnet
- Connection to the serial port of the machine
This last point works, but I don't know what to check or what to look for to restart the VM
In the console logs, i have this:
[{
"insertId": "2","jsonPayload": {
"lateBootReportEvent": {
"actualMeasurements": [
{
"hashAlgo": "SHA1",
"pcrNum": "PCR_14",
"value": "xxwkxkw,xw"
}
],
"policyMeasurements": [
{
"value": "hhhh+jjjjj=",
"hashAlgo": "SHA1",
"pcrNum": "PCR_9"
}
],
"policyEvaluationPassed": false
},
"@type": "type.googleapis.com/cloud_integrity.IntegrityEvent",
"bootCounter": "31"
},
"resource": {
"type": "gce_instance",
"labels": {
"instance_id": "00000000",
"zone": "europe-000000
"project_id": "HHHHHHHHH"
}
},
"timestamp": "2022-04-28T21:35:52.092570946Z",
"severity": "ERROR",
"logName": "/logs/compute.googleapis.com%2Fshielded_vm_integrity",
"receiveTimestamp": "2022-04-28T21:35:54.103571412Z"
}]
Does the shielded_vm_integrity type error speak to you please?
Thank you