It's been 5 years since I've last used Hugo, so there is a lot I am forgetting and perhaps some things have changed as well.
I use Hugo to publish a static blog, and for some reason everything is being published under a "Post" section that you have to click into, at which point the page is title "#Posts". I do not recall this ever happening before.
I tried using --disableKinds=section to successfully stop "Post" from showing up on my main page, but the children pages disappeared as well. In addition to wanting my blog posts to show up on my main page, I want the URL structure to reflect this corrected organization; i.e., right now everything is showing up under mywebsite.com/post/article-name-here when it should just be mywebsite.com/article-name-here.]
Within my repository, my blog articles are in fact stored under content/post/article-name-here, but when I moved my articles into the content directory directly, Hugo failed to display them.
I feel like this should be a very easy fix, but I'm clearly not using the right search terms to describe what is going on.
Please let me know what other information I can provide as I am having a hard time articulating what is going on.

