My application have a contact option which will open the email app with the massage page and the message receiver is set to be the application support email.(I have attached a picture of what I mean) I have written it as a requirement but not sure on how to illustrate it in the system class diagram and Use case diagram.
What i have initially did in the use case diagram is: connect my user(Primary actor) to the use case "Contact Support Team" which is connected to a secondary actor "Mail system". As for the the class diagram I have attached a picture of the part of the class diagram the shows this connection.
I'm confused by it since after the implementation I’m not sure if what I documented is accurate and if the mail system is considered as an external system here, and from what I understand is that if I'm dealing with an API then it is considered as an external system so is that applicable on the situation here?

