I'm trying to upload an image using the fetch call bellow and I keep getting the following error:
Network request failed
at node_modules\whatwg-fetch\dist\fetch.umd.js:535:17 in setTimeout$argument_0
at node_modules\react-native\Libraries\Core\Timers\JSTimers.js:123:14 in _callTimer
at node_modules\react-native\Libraries\Core\Timers\JSTimers.js:379:16 in callTimers
at node_modules\react-native\Libraries\BatchedBridge\MessageQueue.js:414:4 in __callFunction
at node_modules\react-native\Libraries\BatchedBridge\MessageQueue.js:113:6 in __guard$argument_0
at node_modules\react-native\Libraries\BatchedBridge\MessageQueue.js:365:10 in __guard
at node_modules\react-native\Libraries\BatchedBridge\MessageQueue.js:112:4 in callFunctionReturnFlushedQueue
When I remove the file from the formData it works fine. I've read all the relevant posts on here and nothing works for me. I've tried uploading the file using axios but that didn't work either because of some formdata-axios incompatibilities for the newer react-native versions. The uri is not the problem cause I'm testing on android and not on ios where thee "file://" would have to be removed.
const data = new FormData();
data.append("file", {
uri: result.uri,
type: "image/jpg",
name: "photo.jpg",
});
data.append("user", "test");
res = await fetch("https://modern-zebra-85.loca.lt/api/process", {
method: "POST",
headers: {
Accept: "application/json",
"Content-Type": "multipart/form-data",
},
body: data,
})
.then((result) => console.log(result))
.catch((err) => console.log(err));