I've recently integrated in-app purchases into a project. I work with React Native / Expo (EAS) and expo-in-app-purchases. They work great - however for most of them, the prices don't match the selected price tier in App Store Connect.
I have only consumable IAPs with the following price tiers (Germany):
- Alternative Tier A (App Store Connect: €0.49 - Actually displayed price: €0.49)
- Tier 1 (App Store Connect: €0.99 - Actually displayed price: €1.09)
- Tier 2 (App Store Connect: €1.99 - Actually displayed price: €2.29)
- Tier 3 (App Store Connect: €2.99 - Actually displayed price: €3.49)
As you can see, only the price of the first tier (Alternative Tier A) gets correctly reported by StoreKit. It's not only a display bug, too: When buying something in the Sandbox, it also shows the wrong pricing during the actual purchase process.
Has anyone experienced this in the past? What can I do?