I'm trying to handle some currency values in my grid (us dollar, euro, etc.) I find a way to set it up into my grid, using grid column template for now I have these formats
- $0,000.00
- ¥0,000.00
And I'm storing some number values on my database then, when I'm drawing my Kendo Grid I'm doing something like this:
let format = c.someFormat; // => $0,000.00, etc.
let grid = '# if (' + columnName + ') { ##=kendo.toString(' + columnName + ', "' + format + '")## } else { "" } #';
c.template = grid ;
This code seems to be working when number is greater than 999.00, is not is showing something like this: Ex. using 10.22
$0,010.22
So my question is, what can I do to keep the greater than 999 functionality but adding support for minor numbers and show 10.22 as $10.22
Here is a dojo