I want to print the individual parameters of the request result in my own format.I found the csv format only.How could I get each data in the code?Is there any event hooks can i use?
I want to print the individual parameters of the request result in my own format.I found the csv format only.How could I get each data in the code?Is there any event hooks can i use?
You can use event hooks. In the sample below, I have used the "quitting" event, but you can use any other hook appropriate for your use case.
class LoggedInUser(FastHttpUser):
host = "https://yourhost.com"
task_set = UserBehaviour
@events.quitting.add_listener
def do_checks(environment, **_kw):
# doing aggregation on master node
# if you want to run in all nodes remove this condition
if isinstance(environment.runner, WorkerRunner):
return
for x in environment.runner.stats.serialize_stats():
name = x.get('name')
total_response_time = float(x.get('total_response_time'))
num_requests = int(x.get("num_requests"))
min_response_time = float(x.get("min_response_time"))
max_response_time = float(x.get("max_response_time"))
average = total_response_time / num_requests