Sorry if this question doesnt make sense, but I don't know how else to ask. Let me describe my problem.
There are two projects A and B. Project B team has provided me with a WSDL File and url. They gave a demo of this API in Soap UI in which if you input data like name, age, address, etc., you get a ticket number in return.
Now my project is in Java Spring boot. I have the data name, age, address, etc., in my project A database. I have to send this to Project B using the url they provided and save the ticket number in the response in my database.
So my question is what exactly do I need to search to learn about this Soap UI and WSDL file? How do I send data to this WSDL file? I am a noob so I dont even know what search terms to google to find this answer. Can anyone explain this process if possible?
Do I need to make a rest template calling this url?