Good day, everyone!
I'm working on a c# test automation script, and I have a sql query that returns a few values based on a few checks with cast, Case When, and Sum - but now we need to transfer it to Entity Framework as a linq query, and I'm not sure how to do so.
Could someone please assist me with this?
Here is my sql query
SELECT
co.orderId AS OrderId
,(SELECT
COUNT(*)
FROM ci_orders (NOLOCK) co
INNER JOIN Customer (NOLOCK) cust
ON cust.IdCustomer = co.customerId
WHERE cust.Email = c.Email
AND co.PaymentTransactionStatusID = 1)
AS CustomerOrdersCount
,co.PitStopStatus AS PitStopStatus
,(SELECT
SUM(ops.Price + ops.QuantityDiscount)
FROM OrderProductSelect (NOLOCK) ops
WHERE ops.OrderId = 2257327)
AS NetPrice
,CAST(CASE WHEN Exists (SELECT
oi.Id
FROM OrderIssues (NOLOCK) oi
LEFT JOIN PitStops ps
ON ps.Id = oi.PitStopId
WHERE oi.OrderId = co.orderId
AND IssueType = 'HighValueOrder') THEN 1
ELSE 0 END AS BIT)
AS IsHighValuePitStop
FROM ci_orders (NOLOCK) co
INNER JOIN Customer (NOLOCK) c
ON c.IdCustomer = co.customerId
WHERE co.orderId =2257327
@eldar - I tried below way
using (var context = GetDbContext())
{
var yellowOrder = context.YellowOrders.FirstOrDefault(x => x.OrderId == orderId);
var result = (from co in context.Orders
join c in context.Customers
on co.customerId equals c.IdCustomer
where co.orderId == orderId
select new
{
OrderId = orderId,
IsHighValuePitStop = (from oi in context.OrderIssues
join ps in context.PitStops
on oi.PitStopId equals ps.Id
where oi.OrderId == orderId && ps.IssueType == "HighValueOrder")
}).Any();
return yellowOrder != null;
}