I plan to present my web app at a location without Internet access. The app uses ASP.NET Core 3.1 as backend API and React as frontend.
I use Windows's built-in Hotspot to create a local network, the default IP address is 192.168.37.1, so in the backend's launchSettings.json, I configured a dedicated port 5566 and allowed the inbound and outbound traffic in the Windows firewall settings
"API": {
"commandName": "Project",
"launchBrowser": true,
"launchUrl": "weatherforecast",
"applicationUrl": "https://localhost:5001;http://localhost:5000;http://192.168.137.1:5566;",
"environmentVariables": {
"ASPNETCORE_ENVIRONMENT": "Development"
}
In the react front-end, I communicate with the backend through this 192.168.137.1:5566.
However, in the same laptop host the backend, frontend and WIFI hotspot, the app running fine, but on the mobile device connect to this hotspot, only the front-end app is shown (without the data from the backend), and the backend API is accessible from my mobile device's browsers (I can view the data in JSON format)
Do you know what caused this bizard behaviour?