I'm new at airflow and I'm trying to install locally, following the instructions on the link below: https://airflow.apache.org/docs/apache-airflow/stable/start/local.html
I'm running this code (as mentioned on the link):
# Airflow needs a home. `~/airflow` is the default, but you can put it
# somewhere else if you prefer (optional)
export AIRFLOW_HOME=~/airflow
# Install Airflow using the constraints file
AIRFLOW_VERSION=2.2.5
PYTHON_VERSION="$(python --version | cut -d " " -f 2 | cut -d "." -f 1-2)"
# For example: 3.6
CONSTRAINT_URL="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/apache/airflow/constraints-${AIRFLOW_VERSION}/constraints-${PYTHON_VERSION}.txt"
# For example: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/apache/airflow/constraints-2.2.5/constraints-3.6.txt
pip install "apache-airflow==${AIRFLOW_VERSION}" --constraint "${CONSTRAINT_URL}"
# The Standalone command will initialise the database, make a user,
# and start all components for you.
airflow standalone
# Visit localhost:8080 in the browser and use the admin account details
# shown on the terminal to login.
# Enable the example_bash_operator dag in the home page
and getting this error:
File "C:\Users\F43555~1\AppData\Local\Temp/ipykernel_12908/3415008398.py", line 3
export AIRFLOW_HOME=~/airflow
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
Someone knows how to deal with it?
I'm running on windows 10, vs code (jupyter notebook).
Tks!