I am working with .csv files like whenever .csv file is uploaded in S3 bucket then lambda should automatically trigger that and reads the content inside the .csv file. To achieve this I created one S3 trigger event to my bucket and connected to Lambda function.
Folder Structure :
Bucket name : synched-data
inside bucket there will be two directories c0:ee:40:39:96:e8 and csv data
inside these two directories there will be another directory called Backup inside Backup directory we will upload .csv files
But if I create trigger event to my S3 bucket with prefix path c0:ee:40:39:96:e8/Backup to my lambda function then trigger is not working Lambda is not detecting and not reading my .csv file whenever I upload
But if I create trigger event with prefix path csvdata/Backup then trigger is working and Lambda is detecting and reading my csv data
So here my question is why trigger is not working and Lambda is unable to read and detect the data when directory name is like this c0:ee:40:39:96:e8 ? and if I want this to be done what should I do ? Can anyone help me with this ?