I'm too new with tensorflow and keras, actually I'm trying first to install it correctly. I used Anaconda to make it easier. My question is probabily related to the installation but there might be some erros in script too. Therefore, above, are all steps I made to install tensorflow on anaconda:
#1 - Install with Anaconda prompt as admin
conda create -n tf_gpu python==3.8
conda activate tf_gpu
conda install cudatoolkit=11.2 cudnn=8.1 -c=conda-forge
pip install --upgrade tensorflow-gpu==2.6.0
#2 - test integration
python
import tensorflow as tf
print(tf.__version__)
tf.config.list_physical_devices('GPU')
Test results: I don't know Why none GPU are associated even installing everything, I don't know if the problem is related to this ... (I have a geforce-940mx) ?
Revelant parts of stackTrace:
Many dll erros appeared (dlerror), maybe it's because something wrong with installation:
cufft64_10.dll not found
cublas64_11.dll not found
curand64_10.dll not found
...
#Conclusion
I need help from you guys. I tried many aways to install tensorflow correctly I'm getting headache, everyone said to install it using a new enviroment in anaconda, the steps looks easy, but many issues are happening, why?
#Aditional information
Tested scripts using VsCode
I have Windowns 10
I tried with more than one version using this link: GPU tf installation