Azure functions swap functionality is not working after enabling private endpoint for function app linked storage

Viewed 516

Azure functions swap functionality is not working after enabling private endpoint(with selected networks option) for function app linked storage account(webjobstorage)

Created private endpoint for blob, file and table storage

Below are the additional app settings I am adding

{
    "name": "WEBSITE_CONTENTOVERVNET",
    "value": "1",
    "slotSetting": false
  },
  {
    "name": "WEBSITE_CONTENTSHARE",
    "value": "production",
    "slotSetting": false
  },
  {
    "name": "WEBSITE_DNS_SERVER",
    "value": "168.63.129.16",
    "slotSetting": false
  },
  {
    "name": "WEBSITE_VNET_ROUTE_ALL",
    "value": "1",
    "slotSetting": false
  }

Referred this article Secure storage account linked to Function App with private endpoint

From the azure devops I am trying to deploy the code to staging slot first, then later I am swapping it with prod slot. at this step it is failing.

Tried to swap it from the portal that also failed.

I am getting below error

From devops swap task :

##[error]Error: Failed to swap App Service 'testmgmt-fa-min-go' slots - 'staging' and 'production'. Error: InternalServerError - There was an unexpected error swapping slots 'staging' and 'production' for site 'testmgmt-fa-min-go(staging)'. Please try to cancel your swap operation. (CODE: 500)

From Portal:

enter image description here

2 Answers

This was caused by an internal platform component, and I’ll updated this question to notify when the component fix has been fully released. Unfortunately, the ETA for a full roll out is within the next 3 to 4 months.

Related