I have application.yml configuration i.e
cloud:
stream:
poller:
# Cron for polling data.
cron: 0 0/30 * * * *
........
I am facing errors like
Description:
The following configuration properties are mutually exclusive:
spring.integration.poller.cron
spring.integration.poller.fixed-delay
spring.integration.poller.fixed-rate
However, more than one of those properties has been configured at the same time:
spring.integration.poller.cron
spring.integration.poller.fixed-delay
Action:
Update your configuration so that only one of the mutually exclusive properties is configured.
Even though I haven't added fix-delay it shows that I have added it.
I saw that PollerConfigEnvironmentPostProcessor class adds fixed-delay if the property is absent. So how can I use the cron expression?
//TODO Must remain after removal of deprecated code above in the future
streamPollerProperties.putIfAbsent(INTEGRATION_PROPERTY_PREFIX + "fixed-delay", "1s");
streamPollerProperties.putIfAbsent(INTEGRATION_PROPERTY_PREFIX + "max-messages-per-poll", "1");
I have also checked with spring integration poller properties instead of spring cloud stream poller as it is deprecated but getting the same error
integration:
poller:
cron: 0 0/30 * * * *
Earlier with spring cloud version 2020.0.2, it was working fine. As soon as I update the spring cloud version to 2021.0.1, error gets started