nodemon not installed properly

Viewed 33

I have been trying to install nodemon for my application by using the command:

npm install nodemon -g

And the following is the output I have received:

changed 116 packages, and audited 117 packages in 8s

16 packages are looking for funding
  run `npm fund` for details

found 0 vulnerabilities

However, when I run nodemon -v, it is showing error. Can someone help?

1 Answers

Below are some solutions

  1. This is how you can install nodemon
npm install -g nodemon

after that you have to run this command: npm run dev here dev is (script) server name

  1. after that if you are facing error like " 'nodemon' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. " Then after install nodemon globally write below command:
npm config get prefix

in output you will get PATH and then past this path in to the Environment Variables and it solved

Restart the terminal and run this command

nodemon run dev
Related