Auth0-Angular is not working fine with Angular SSR Universal

Viewed 54

I have an Angular 13 App, with uses @auth0/auth0-angular. When I tried to implement SSR, it spits out error that window is not defined. I added the following to server.ts

  const domino = require('domino');
  const fs = require('fs');
  const path = require('path');
  const template = fs.readFileSync(path.join(__dirname, '..', 'browser', 'index.html')).toString();
  const win = domino.createWindow(template);
  global['window'] = win;
  global['document'] = win.document;

This resolved few issues, however after hours of troubleshooting, I came to know that the remaining errors are spit by Auth0, @auth0/auth0-angular.

I read this in @auth0/auth0-angular docs and this in angular-universal docs. I now understand the issue and that there is a solution for it, that has been acknowledged by both the libraries, however I find it hard to implement. I was wondering if there are some sample implementation for the same, of if there is anyone who has already done this?

Any help is appreciated. Thanking you all in anticipation.

0 Answers
Related