I've experienced a very strange behaviour with a really simple show page of a Rails project with ActiveAdmin.
When I first load my show#Projects page on ActiveAdmin, the correct project data is displayed on the page and the logs are ok (no sql queries are being cached)
After 3 manual page reload, the displayed data is outdated, and the logs show that all SQL queries use cache !
How is it possible ?
I have the most basic cache config ever :
- no use of manual cache in code at all
- I only have the default config
config.action_controller.perform_caching = truein config/production.rb, that use the default caching store (FileStore)
Even stranger, if I change perform_caching config to false, the problem remains exactly the same !
Does someone would be able to tell me where this cache is coming from and how I can disable it ?
Thanks a lot!
