In our PDFView object when I display a PDF that has a Digital certificate applied to the document the digital cert is displayed as a crossed out box like so (the red box was done after using Preview on my Mac):
Our app only displays the PDF not modifies it.
Here is the code I am using, you'll see I am only setting the zoom on the document, no other values.
var mPdfView: PDFView!
//urlStr comes from our server and is a valid url to get a pdf from our db.
if let url = URL(string: urlStr){
if let pdfDocument = PDFDocument(url: url) {
mPdfView.document = pdfDocument
if(pdfScaleFactor > 0.0){
mPdfView.scaleFactor = pdfScaleFactor
}
}
}
Is there a setting or way to define how digital certs are displayed in the PDFView object?
I have tried looking into the doc for the PDFView, PDFDocument, and PDFAnnotation classes and have not found a good path to either disable a display setting or define how we want the digital certs to be displayed.
Thank you for your help in advance!
