I'm having an issue with the "Page should contain element" keyword in combination with the "Create webdriver" keyword.
For example, using the "Open browser" keyword, I open a browser, search for an item, then say "Page should contain element". In this case, the test case will wait x seconds, and only fail if the element is not there at that point.
However, if I open the browser using the "Create webdriver" keyword, the "Page should contain element" keyword will not wait x seconds, it fails immediately if the element is not there.
In case my method to open the browser is the issue, this is how I do it:
Open Chrome with extension
${ChromeOptions} = Evaluate sys.modules['selenium.webdriver'].ChromeOptions() sys, selenium.webdriver
Call Method ${ChromeOptions} add_extension ${EXECDIR}${/}ChroPath.crx
${Options}= Call Method ${ChromeOptions} to_capabilities
Create Webdriver Chrome desired_capabilities=${Options}
Go to ${ENV_URL}
I've double checked the timeouts by doing
${implicit}= Get Selenium Implicit Wait
${speed}= Get Selenium Speed
${timeout}= Get Selenium Timeout
and the values returned are the same regardless of whether I have open browser or create webdriver.
Any help would be appreciated!