Azure Data Factory dynamic content seems very powerful and very under-documented.
Lets say I have a simple (non-dynamic) dataset pointing to a SQL table:
And then in a Copy Data task I want to reference that table in the Pre-copy script, e.g. to clear out all the data.
How can I pull the table name out of the dataset? Its right there in the Json so surely there's a way?
e.g I see ADF has an activities collection that you can pull things from, e.g. @activity("Activity Name").output ... is there anything similar for pulling properties from datasets? Or from the current Copy Data activity and then get through to the dataset from there?
The official documentation gives a few quick examples but is very light on details. e.g. when you do @activity("Activity Name").output you are hitting some sort of object model but what other objects are available and what are their properties? Anyone got anything on that?





