I have a basic map here, with dummy data. Basically a bubble map.
The problem is I have multiple dots (ex:20) with exact same GPS coordinates.
The following image is my csv with dummy data, color blue highlight overlapping dots in this basic example. Thats because many compagny have the same city gps coordinates.

Here is a fiddle with the code I'm working on :
https://jsfiddle.net/MathiasLauber/bckg8es4/45/
Many research later, I found that d3.js add this force simulation fonction, that avoid dots from colliding.
// Avoiding bubbles overlapping
var simulationforce = d3.forceSimulation(data)
.force('x', d3.forceX().x(d => xScale(d.longitude)))
.force('y', d3.forceY().y(d => yScale(d.latitude)))
.force('collide', d3.forceCollide().radius(function(d) {
return d.radius + 10
}))
simulationforce
.nodes(cities)
.on("tick", function(d){
node
.attr("cx", function(d) { return projection.latLngToLayerPoint([d.latitude, d.longitude]).x; })
.attr("cy", function(d) {return projection.latLngToLayerPoint([d.latitude, d.longitude]).y; })
});
The problem is I can't make force layout work and my dots are still on top of each other. (lines: 188-200 in the fiddle).
If you have any tips, suggestions, or if you notice basic errors in my code, just let me know =D
Bunch of code close to what i'm trying to achieve
https://d3-graph-gallery.com/graph/circularpacking_group.html
https://jsbin.com/taqewaw/edit?html,output
