I have a long time setup which is capturing and decrypting HTTPS using Fiddler Proxy, I use my jailbroken phone so I can go around certificate pinning also and run it thru this proxy to capture traffic and analyze request/responses for different apps. I love Fiddler because it allows me to modify content on the fly at will to find issues. Today I ran into an app that is not behaving nicely and after some hours of research it seems my issue is because the app is using HTTP/3 and I haven't been able to make it work. Am I just barking at the wrong tree here? Is it even possible to capture such traffic with Fiddler Proxy? any alternatives with same like features that I could use? I'm not expert on protocols and certificates, etc. so please bear with me on the question :-). Thanks to any gurus out there that can help!