If you go on my site, https://amodhakal.github.io/portfolio/, then you would realize that that the site is only showing the navbar, not the home page. It only shows the home page when the home tab is clicked, then if you click my navbar brand, it says 404. This website worked on a create-react-app with npm start, but it doesn't work here, nor on the build. I don't know what is wrong with the app, maybe the router setup is messed up, I don't know. I have linked the App and Index pages where I have the router setup. If you need any more information, here's the github link: https://github.com/amodhakal/portfolio, or just ask me for more information.
Thank You
Index
import React from 'react';
import ReactDOM from 'react-dom/client';
import { BrowserRouter } from 'react-router-dom'
import App from './App';
import './styles/index.css';
ReactDOM.createRoot(document.getElementById('root')).render(
<React.StrictMode>
<BrowserRouter>
<App />
</BrowserRouter>
</React.StrictMode>
);
App
import { Routes, Route } from "react-router-dom";
import Navbar from "./components/Navbar";
import About from "./routes/About";
import Contact from "./routes/Contact";
import Home from "./routes/Home";
import Project from "./routes/Project";
const App = () => {
return (
<>
<Navbar />
<Routes>
<Route path="/" element={<Home />}></Route>
<Route path="/about" element={<About />}></Route>
<Route path="/project" element={<Project />}></Route>
<Route path="/contact" element={<Contact />}></Route>
</Routes>
</>
);
};
export default App;