I have installed Android Studio on my mac M1
I have added a virtual device in Android Studio using Device Manager
The app builds fine from inside Android Studio......however when I run npx react-native run-android from command line in VSCode, I get the error No emulators found as an output of emulator -list-avds
However when I navigate to emulator folder using cd ~/Library/Android/sdk/emulator and run command ./emulator -avd {AVD_NAME}, the emulator starts fine.....however even with the emulator running, the command npx react-native run-android still gives the error No emulators found as an output of emulator -list-avds
UPDATE 04/26 - I followed instructions from @qqNade, however I am still getting same error...see screenshot below:

Just noticed from the screenshot above, the error
/bin/sh: adb: command not found
..also, when I run echo $PATH in terminal, I get the following response:
/opt/homebrew/bin:/opt/homebrew/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/Library/Apple/usr/bin
I dont see any reference to android in there, so I assume thats not a good thing
UPDATE 04/26 #2
I added a ~/.zshrc file and populated it as per below:
export ANDROID_HOME="$HOME/Library/Android/sdk"
export
PATH="$ANDROID_HOME/tools:$ANDROID_HOME/tools/bin:$ANDROID_HOME/platform-tools:$PATH"
..that solved the /bin/sh: adb: command not found error, but now I have a new one:
error Failed to install the app. Make sure you have the Android development environment set up: https://reactnative.dev/docs/environment-setup.
Error: spawn ./gradlew EACCES
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (node:internal/child_process:283:19)
at onErrorNT (node:internal/child_process:476:16)
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)
....at least its launching the emulator now
UPDATE 04/26 #3
A number of SO posts told me to run the following command from android folder (and then clean)
chmod +x gradlew;
...now Im getting a different error:
Error: Command failed: ./gradlew app:installDebug -PreactNativeDevServerPort=8081
./gradlew: line 188: syntax error: unexpected end of file
Im wondering if this has anything to do with fact that I created the app originally on Windows.....and this is the first time Im trying to build on Mac?
I checked gradlew file in VSCode and its showing as LF (not CRLF) which as I understand it is correct when building for Mac
