I have products with a star icon to add this product in wishlist. I map 10 list of products and each map has 3 products like:
(I Map it in Pagerview to swipe to the next products)
Products Component
const ListProducts = [
{
id: 1,
products: [{
product_id: 1,
photos: [...]
}]
},
{
id: 2,
products: [{
product_id: 1,
photos: [...]
}]
}
{
id: 3,
products: [{
product_id: 1,
photos: [...]
}]
},
{
id: 4,
products: [{
product_id: 1,
photos: [...]
}]
}
...
];
function isEq(prev, next) {
if(prev.is_wishlist === next.is_wishlist) {
return true;
}
}
const Item = memo(({ id, photos, is_wishlist, onPress, onPressWishlist }) => {
const findProductIdInWishList = is_wishlist.find((el => el.product_id === id));
return (
<Button style={s.imgBtn} onPress={() => onPress(id)}>
<Button onPress={() => onPressWishlist(id)} style={s.starBtn}>
<AntDesign name={findProductIdInWishList ? 'star' : 'staro'} size={20} color={globalStyles.globalColor} />
</Button>
<ImageSlider photos={photos} />
</Button>
)
// @ts-ignore
}, isEq);
const wishlist = useSelector((state) => state.WishList.wishlist);
const dispatch = useDispatch();
const renderItem: ListRenderItem<IProduct> = ({ item }) => (
<Item
id={item.id}
photos={item.photos}
is_wishlist={wishlist}
onPressWishlist={handlePressWishList}
/>
)
const handlePressWishList = (product_id: string) => {
dispatch(addAndRemoveProductToWishList({product_id}));
};
List of Products component
Products Map:
<PagerView onPageSelected={(e) => handleSetAllIndexes(e.nativeEvent.position)} style={s.container} initialPage={index}>
{
allProducts.map((el, i) => (
<View style={s.viewsContainer} key={i}>
{ allIndex.includes(i) ? (
<View style={s.viewsInnerContainer}>
{ /* products */ }
<Products products={el.products as IProduct[]} total_price={el.total_price} product_name={el.packet_name} />
</View>
) : (
<View style={s.loadingContainer}>
<Loader size={'large'} color='#fff' />
</View>
)
}
</View>)
)
}
</PagerView>
if I click on star icon its dispatch and it goes fast but if I swipe to other products maybe to the last, then I press the star icon to dispatch then its a delay/lag you can see it
I dont add the full code because there are some snippets that has nothing to do with problem.
PS: