My app displays images and other info getting data from a JSON, and I want to set a blurRadius on the selected image when the unblur function is called.
My code is the following:
const [blur, setBlur] = useState(160);
const unblur = () => {
if(blur == 160){
setBlur(0);
}
}
{isLoading ? <ActivityIndicator/> : (
<FlatList
data={data}
keyExtractor={({ id }, index) => id}
renderItem={({ item }) => (
<>
<Text style={{ textAlign: "left", color: 'white', fontSize: 24 }}>
<Image style={{ alignSelf: "center" }} source={{uri: item.profile_picture, width: 48, height: 48}} />
{item.username}
</Text>
<TouchableOpacity onPress={() => unblur()}>
<Image style={{ alignSelf: "center" }} blurRadius={blur} source={{uri: item.picture, width: 400, height: 320}} />
</TouchableOpacity>
<Text style={{ textAlign: "left", color: 'white', fontSize: 24 }}>
ID {item.id}
</Text>
<Text>
{'\n'}{'\n'}
</Text>
</>
)}
/>
)}
I want to change the {blur} value for a given image when I tap the TouchableOpacity component of the image I want to unblur. Right in this moment when I tap an image, all the images in the list are getting unblurred.