I built a speed, distance, and time calculator. I thought that it would be cool if you could go back to the main menu and calculate time after your original calculation (as an example). How would I do this by using modules? Here are the modules I have created:
module menu
real :: s ! speed
real :: d ! distance
real :: t ! time
real :: gg ! this is how I am going to switch between distance, time, and speed
print *, 'Press 1 for speed, 2 for distance, and 3 for time'
read*, gg
end menu
module speed
print *, 'Input distance in metres'
read *, d
print *, 'Input time in seconds'
read *, t
s = d / t
print *, 'Speed is ', s
end speed
module stay or leave
print *, 'Press 4 to go back to menu, or press 5 to exit the console'
read *, gg
end stay or leave
module distance
print *, 'Input speed in metres per second'
read *, s
print *, 'Input time in seconds'
read *, t
d = s * t
print*, 'Distance is ', d
end distance
module time
print *, 'Input distance in metres'
read *, d
print *, 'Input speed in metres per second'
read *, s
t = d / s
print*, 'Time is ', s
end time