I have an endpoint to upload videos
app.MapPost("/video/upload", async (HttpRequest request) =>
It works with small videos but when I try to upload a video of larger size I get an error saying that I exceeded the allowed size
I have an endpoint to upload videos
app.MapPost("/video/upload", async (HttpRequest request) =>
It works with small videos but when I try to upload a video of larger size I get an error saying that I exceeded the allowed size
We can configure kestrel through the builder value and specify the max request body size
var builder = WebApplication.CreateBuilder(args);
builder.WebHost.UseKestrel(o => o.Limits.MaxRequestBodySize = null);
null means that there is no limit.
This can be configured in the web.config file.
<system.webServer>
<security>
<requestFiltering>
<requestLimits maxAllowedContentLength="1073741824" />
</requestFiltering>
</security>
</system.webServer>
This will set the limit to 1GB
You can use IHttpMaxRequestBodySizeFeature
async (HttpRequest request) =>
{
var bodySizeFeature =
request.HttpContext.Features.Get<IHttpMaxRequestBodySizeFeature>();
if (bodySizeFeature is not null)
{
bodySizeFeature.MaxRequestBodySize = 10; // set limit or null for unlimited
}
// process request
}