App crashes on Android 10, flutter beta channel

Viewed 147

I'm facing multiple crashes reported by google play console, with the following trace, all crashes are for devices running Android 10, different devices (most of them seem Redmi)

I cannot find a clear way to solve this, after multiple hours searching.

I'm using flutter beta channel (Because it improves a lot the performances when displaying AdMob ads).

Unfortunately I'm not able to reproduce this issue from a real device (I only own 2), nor from the emulator. This issue was not present until I switched to the beta channel. CrashLytics does not show those errors, I only see them in the play console crash reports.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jerome

backtrace:
  #00  pc 000000000005f356  /apex/com.android.runtime/lib/bionic/libc.so (abort+166)
  #00  pc 0000000000005a31  /system/lib/liblog.so (__android_log_assert+176)
  #00  pc 000000000029ec3b  /system/lib/libhwui.so (android::uirenderer::skiapipeline::SkiaOpenGLPipeline::getFrame()+26)
  #00  pc 00000000002a4b11  /system/lib/libhwui.so (android::uirenderer::renderthread::CanvasContext::draw()+140)
  #00  pc 00000000002a414b  /system/lib/libhwui.so (_ZNSt3__110__function6__funcIZN7android10uirenderer12renderthread13DrawFrameTask11postAndWaitEvE3$_0NS_9allocatorIS6_EEFvvEEclEv$c303f2d2360db58ed70a2d0ac7ed911b+170)
  #00  pc 00000000002b1aef  /system/lib/libhwui.so (android::uirenderer::WorkQueue::process()+158)
  #00  pc 00000000002b194d  /system/lib/libhwui.so (android::uirenderer::renderthread::RenderThread::threadLoop()+72)
  #00  pc 000000000000d8b3  /system/lib/libutils.so (android::Thread::_threadLoop(void*)+182)
  #00  pc 00000000000a6293  /apex/com.android.runtime/lib/bionic/libc.so (__pthread_start(void*)+20)
  #00  pc 0000000000060803  /apex/com.android.runtime/lib/bionic/libc.so (__start_thread+30)

Using the following dependencies in my app :

dependencies:
  flutter:
    sdk: flutter

  cupertino_icons: ^1.0.4
  getwidget: ^2.0.5
  http: ^0.13.4
  url_launcher: ^6.0.20
  connectivity_plus: ^2.3.0
  adaptive_theme: ^2.3.1
  flex_color_scheme: ^5.0.0
  package_info_plus: ^1.4.2
  firebase_core: ^1.14.1
  firebase_analytics: ^9.1.5 # back in V10.2.0
  firebase_messaging: ^11.2.13
  firebase_crashlytics: ^2.6.2 # V10.2.0
  overlay_support: ^1.2.1
  flutter_device_type: ^0.4.0
  shared_preferences: ^2.0.13
  flutter_inappwebview: ^5.4.0+2
  badges: ^2.0.2
  path_provider: ^2.0.9
  fast_contacts: ^1.1.1
  permission_handler: ^9.2.0
  audioplayers: ^0.20.1
  dio: ^4.0.6
  universal_html: ^2.0.8
  open_file: ^3.2.1
  google_maps_flutter: ^2.1.3
  location: ^4.3.0
  clustering_google_maps: 0.1.2-nullsafety.3
  dart_geohash: ^2.0.2
  xml: ^5.3.1 # ^6.0.1
  plist_parser: ^0.0.7
  custom_info_window: ^1.0.1
  clippy_flutter: ^2.0.0-nullsafety.1
  auto_size_text: ^3.0.0
  google_mobile_ads: ^1.2.0
  flutter_funding_choices: ^0.3.0+2
  gdpr_dialog: ^2.1.1
  flutter_font_icons: ^2.2.4
  local_auth: ^2.0.0
  flutter_screen_lock: ^5.0.11+1

  flutter_localizations: # Add this line
    sdk: flutter

  intl: ^0.17.0

dev_dependencies:
  flutter_test:
    sdk: flutter
    flutter_lints: ^1.0.4
0 Answers
Related