I want to build a docusign api to allow my cutomers who have docusign account to manage them through our website to interact

Viewed 55

I have a small business where 5 of my customers use docusign. They want to be able to manage their docusign accounts through our website. I have created a docusign api on my end which I tested using my own developer account using my integration and secret keys which I store on my server in the db. I now want to allow my 5 customers to use this api to control their own docusing accounts. Do they all need to have a developer account and make it go live? I'm sure there is a better way and I cant make sense of it. Do I need to push my app to live as well and purchase an API plan from docusign?

Please help it s hard to find any resource about this.

1 Answers

Do they all need to have a developer account and make it go live?

No, they don't need to. They have a production account and once your app goes live they can use your app with their account. If you want them to test your app in the developer environment first - then yes, they can get a developer account (which is free) to do some testing, but not required at all.

Do I need to push my app to live as well and purchase an API plan from docusign?

Yes, you need to make your app live so that it can be used by paying customers in production. You would need your own production account to do that. If you are an ISV/Partner - you can get a free one, otherwise you will have to pay for your plan.

Related