I have a requirement to design a single platform to onboard all the API gateways which are being used by different teams within the project to manage the REST APIs. Now, the challenge here is that every API gateway will have its own way of providing security, for example, the Akamai gateway provides client secret & client-id to the consumer & consumer has to hit a separate URL in order to get the JWT security token which is being used to finally hit the actual API by sending the JWT token in the header. Similar way Apigee or KONG will have their own way of providing the security & it might happen that they only need an API key as a security token. Also, the gateway setup done for any REST API requires the whitelisting of IP addresses. How can I manage all this while developing a single platform portal & make sure that subscription or JWT token is floating seamlessly from the API gateway to our main platform portal... Basically, I'm looking for architecture & what software tools should I use to develop this. It will basically act as a mother portal that will internally connect with different API gateways & it will serve both the REST API consumers & producers.