With the following segment of code I'm able to spoof certain build.prop parameters such as brand, manufactuer, device, product and model:
data class DeviceEntries(
val deviceName: String,
val props: HashMap<String, String>,
val featureLevelName: String,
val androidVersion: AndroidVersion?,
val lcd_density: String,
)
/**
* List of all devices and their build props
* GOOGLE PIXEL 6 PRO
*/
val allDevices = listOf(
DeviceEntries("None", hashMapOf(), "None", null, ""),
DeviceEntries(
"PIXEL 6 PRO", hashMapOf(
Pair("BRAND", "google"),
Pair("MANUFACTURER", "Google"),
Pair("DEVICE", "raven"),
Pair("PRODUCT", "raven"),
Pair("MODEL", "Pixel 6 Pro"),
),
"Pixel 2021",
getAndroidVersionFromLabel("S 12.0"),
"450",
),
)
However I'm not able to spoof the value ro.sf.lcd_density As far as I know, it doesn't belong to android.os.Build so I can't add it or don't know how to add it inside hashMapOf section. I created the variable lcd_density and added the value 450 (desired density) hoping it would do the trick... but it doesn't.
Above is just a segment of the file, the full file can be found at: https://github.com/titooo7/GFN-FPS-Unlocker/blob/main/app/src/main/java/soy_titooo/xposed/gfnfpsunlocker/DeviceProps.kt
This is the first android app that I was able to fork and modify slightly to fit my purpose. Spoofing the density is the only bit that I can't get done yet
PS: I'm not using executing 'wm density' command as the purpose of the app is to spoof those props values only for certain apps and not the whole system