I'm trying to login with integration to social networks, more specifically to Google in .NET MAUI. I've done it with Xamarin Forms and it worked perfectly, however, in MAUI a standard error is occurring:
Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'Android' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) LoginWithRedes (net6.0-ios), LoginWithRedes (net6.0-maccatalyst), LoginWithRedes (net6.0-windows10.0.19041) C:\MAUI\LoginWithRedes\LoginWithRedes\Platforms\Android\GoogleManager.cs
Libraries not being recognized
Packages I added to the project
Code of the GoogleManager.CS Class where the standard error occurs to me:
`[assembly: Dependency(typeof(GoogleManager))] namespace LoginWithRedes.Platforms.Android { public class GoogleManager : Java.Lang.Object, IGoogleManager, GoogleApiClient.IConnectionCallbacks, GoogleApiClient.IOnConnectionFailedListener { public static GoogleApiClient _googleApiClient { get; set; } public static GoogleManager Instance { get; private set; }
public bool IsLogedIn { get; set; }
Context _context;
public GoogleManager()
{
_context = global::Android.App.Application.Context;
Instance = this;
}
public void Login()
{
GoogleSignInOptions gso = new GoogleSignInOptions.Builder(GoogleSignInOptions.DefaultSignIn)
.RequestEmail()
.Build();
_googleApiClient = new GoogleApiClient.Builder((_context).ApplicationContext)
.AddConnectionCallbacks(this)
.AddOnConnectionFailedListener(this)
.AddApi(Auth.GOOGLE_SIGN_IN_API, gso)
.AddScope(new Scope(Scopes.Profile))
.Build();
Intent signInIntent = Auth.GoogleSignInApi.GetSignInIntent(_googleApiClient);
((MainActivity)Forms.Context).StartActivityForResult(signInIntent, 1);
_googleApiClient.Connect();
}
public void Logout()
{
var gsoBuilder = new GoogleSignInOptions.Builder(GoogleSignInOptions.DefaultSignIn).RequestEmail();
GoogleSignIn.GetClient(_context, gsoBuilder.Build())?.SignOut();
_googleApiClient.Disconnect();
}
public void OnAuthCompleted(GoogleSignInResult result)
{
if (result.IsSuccess)
{
IsLogedIn = true;
Application.Current.MainPage = new MainPage();
}
else
{
}
}`
OnActivityResult method that I implemented in MainActivity class
If anyone can help me with this error, I would be very grateful. Note: I'm new to Xamarin and Maui.
Thank you very much in advance