Is it possible to draw a few average values with different periods in a single graph?
I have something like the blue graph. I need to add something like black and red graphs.
My sample dataset is:
let dt = datatable (dt:datetime, val:int)
[
'2022-04-18T03:20:39.956Z' ,3
,'2022-04-18T03:55:22.471Z' ,-1
,'2022-04-18T04:02:40.761Z' ,-4
,'2022-04-18T04:10:41.68Z' ,-5
,'2022-04-18T04:21:19.707Z' ,-1
,'2022-04-18T04:31:53.644Z' ,-3
,'2022-04-18T04:33:40.543Z' ,1
,'2022-04-18T04:33:58.73Z' ,2
,'2022-04-18T04:41:18.17Z' ,-11
,'2022-04-18T04:47:33.845Z' ,1
,'2022-04-18T05:04:32.776Z' ,1
,'2022-04-18T05:04:22.776Z' ,0
,'2022-04-18T06:20:39.956Z' ,3
,'2022-04-18T06:55:22.471Z' ,-1
,'2022-04-18T07:02:40.761Z' ,-4
,'2022-04-18T07:10:41.68Z' ,-5
,'2022-04-18T07:21:19.707Z' ,-1
,'2022-04-18T07:31:53.644Z' ,-3
,'2022-04-18T07:33:40.543Z' ,1
,'2022-04-18T07:33:58.73Z' ,2
,'2022-04-18T07:41:18.17Z' ,-11
,'2022-04-18T07:47:33.845Z' ,1
,'2022-04-18T08:04:22.776Z' ,0
,'2022-04-18T08:04:32.776Z' ,4
,'2022-04-18T09:20:39.956Z' ,3
,'2022-04-18T09:55:22.471Z' ,-1
,'2022-04-18T10:02:40.761Z' ,-4
,'2022-04-18T10:10:41.68Z' ,-5
,'2022-04-18T10:21:19.707Z' ,-1
,'2022-04-18T10:31:53.644Z' ,-3
,'2022-04-18T10:33:40.543Z' ,1
,'2022-04-18T10:33:58.73Z' ,2
,'2022-04-18T10:41:18.17Z' ,-11
,'2022-04-18T10:47:33.845Z' ,1
,'2022-04-18T11:04:12.776Z' ,0
,'2022-04-18T11:04:22.776Z' ,4
,'2022-04-18T11:04:32.776Z' ,-5
,'2022-04-18T12:20:39.956Z' ,3
,'2022-04-18T12:55:22.471Z' ,-1
,'2022-04-18T13:02:40.761Z' ,-4
,'2022-04-18T13:10:41.68Z' ,-5
,'2022-04-18T13:21:19.707Z' ,-1
,'2022-04-18T13:31:53.644Z' ,-3
,'2022-04-18T13:33:40.543Z' ,1
,'2022-04-18T13:33:58.73Z' ,2
,'2022-04-18T13:41:18.17Z' ,-11
,'2022-04-18T13:47:33.845Z' ,1
,'2022-04-18T14:04:22.776Z' ,0
];
dt
| make-series avg(val), min(val), max(val) on dt step 1h
| render timechart
It looks like sample dataset is to big and I have to add some text here )

