I am currently predicting values of "type A" in Azure Machine Learning Studio Designer. I am importing a file from azure blob storage and use that file as my past data. The current structure of the file is the following:
| timestamp | value |
|---|---|
| 2022-01-01 | 12345 |
| 2022-02-01 | 12345 |
| 2022-03-01 | 12345 |
I now want to predict multiple different types of that value, while still using one pipeline and one input file. The file structure would look something like this:
| timestamp | type | value |
|---|---|---|
| 2022-01-01 | type A | 12345 |
| 2022-01-01 | type B | 12345 |
| 2022-01-01 | type C | 12345 |
| 2022-02-01 | type A | 12345 |
| 2022-02-01 | type B | 12345 |
| 2022-02-01 | type C | 12345 |
I can currently predict those values and extract them properly, but the quality of those results is way worse then when predicting them one by one. This is probably because the linear regression is trying to find connections between type A and type C for example. I've edited the metadata and changed the "type" into a categorical feature but it is still not treating each type one by one.
Is there any possible option that the types will be predicted one by one, so first type A for all dates and after that type B, etc.? Is there any way to increase the forecasting quality so that it will reach the same quality as predicting them one by one? Using multiple pipelines or multiple files is not an option due to the high amount of different types (300+). Already using hyperparamter tuning so that is not an option.
Thanks in advance!