I have an excel table that is constantly filled with new rows of info and one of the columns is related to a date (sometimes it's empty - no date is to be entered) on which a customer was contacted and if no reply was received within 10 days since then we have to send a reminder and if it passed 17 days we have to cancel the order.
I experimented with several methods. I don't want to use formulas to create new columns, therefore I wondered whether Conditional Formatting could be used instead.
As an example:
- If it's been 10 days after the written date, it can be changed to orange; if it's been 17 days, it can be changed to red; if it's over the 17 days, it can be returned to white (the last one is optional).
Is there anybody who can assist me? =) I appreciate it.