Vscode Omnisharp Always No Quick Fix

Viewed 398

The VSCode "quick fix" has never been available for me in C#.

Even the most basic quick fix, like importing namespaces for class, auto-implement missing methods from interface, are not available.

I am not sure what went wrong (or maybe this is normal in VSCode? I came from VS Studio C# and these options are available there. Maybe I am just assuming too much).

Here is a very simple illustration of what I meant (Sorry for the Chinese error message - I am not sure how to change Omnisharp locale. It is the standard Compiler complaint saying that you are not implementing one of the interface method):

No quick fix

Environment:

  • Microsoft C# Plugin (ms-dotnettools.csharp): v1.24.4
  • VSCODE: v1.66.2 (user setup)
  • OS: Windows 10

I tried:

  • Using "Ctrl+." instead (as suggested here)
  • Adding `"omnisharp.path": "latest" to Omnisharp extension settings (as suggested here)
  • reinstalling omnisharp
  • reinstalling VsCode

So far none worked.

1 Answers

I can see that if I press cmd + . (control .) then it shows all available quick fix.

Related