The below code adds a next button to get the next 20 items from my backend, on clicking the button the data changes and I get my next 20 items, but the url does not change.
function PokemonList() {
const classes = useStyles();
let [pageNum, setPageNum] = useState(0);
const { loading, error, data } = useQuery(pokemonList, { variables: { pageNum: pageNum } });
function handleClick(e){
e.preventDefault();
setPageNum(parseInt(pageNum)+1)
}
if(error) {
return <h1> error</h1>;
}
if(loading) {
return <h1> loading</h1>;
}
return (
<div className="App">
{data.pokemonList.map((data) => (
<Card className={classes.card} variant='outlined'>
<CardHeader className={classes.titleHead} title={data.id} />
<CardMedia
className={classes.media}
component='img'
image={data.url}
title='image'
/>
<CardContent>
<Typography variant='body2' color='textSecondary' component='span'>
<p>{data.name}</p>
<br/>
<br/>
<br></br>
</Typography>
</CardContent>
</Card>
))}
<Link onClick={handleClick} className='characterlink2' to={`/pokemon/page/${parseInt(pageNum)+1}`}>
<button>
Next
</button>
</Link>
</div>
);
}
export default PokemonList;
How can I fix this? I am not sure that the "to" and "onClick" work together. How do I change the url along with the data?